Sunday, August 7, 2016

On an Alaskan Cruise

On July 22nd, we went on a cruise to Alaska with my mom, dad, sister, and Grandma and brother too. When we got inside the boat, we had a hard time finding our room.  We found champagne and snacks in our two cabins, which hooked together.  It was very pretty!

Me and Reese on the tender to shore


On the next day, we went to Ketchikan to a rain forest adventure. It was fun, and we saw a humpback whale. We went to have some crab and I liked it very much! Then we went back to the boat.

Rainforest adventure


Then we went to Juneau to see some whales. We saw humpback whales bubble feeding. The whales were really big, and it was fun.  Then, we went to see a glacier. We saw a baby bear running across the road - naughty bear!  We went back to the boat.

Then we went to Skagway to go on a train ride with Grandma and Reesey-head and it a long time to get back to the ship.

My mom took this picture for me


Then we went to Victoria and went to see the Butchart Grardens and it was so pretty there and it smelled fresh too and by the time we got back it was 11:30pm.

My favorite part of the cruise was Alvin our waiter and the buffet too.  Then we went back to Seattle to get off forever and it was sad to leave the boat.

4 comments:

  1. Ethan, you certainly had an amazing cruise! I'll bet it was exciting to see the whales and the bear. Tell your mom I think the photo she took is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked hearing about Alvin.....I bet he takes a lot of crap for that name. Love the naughty bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan, you have been on some great adventures. Your mom is pretty funny taking a picture of butts for goodness sake. I'm looking forward to hearing about your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ethan, I can literally hear your voice as I read your blog. It is so you..."BUTTS" picture and all.

    ReplyDelete