Friday, November 11, 2016

Busy Days


Yesterday I went on a tour boat of Lake Powell. It was a 90 minute boat ride and it was fun. We saw mountains and rock formations. The lake was created by a dam to store water for 4 states.

I got my hair dyed purple 2 nights ago. There were steps to do it and I had to wait 50 min for each of them.  The first step was to put bleach in my hair and the next step was to wait 50 min. Then we had to wash it off with a shower head. The next step was to put the purple dye in my hair and I had to wait 50 min again and after the 50 minutes I had to wash it off and it looked cool on my hair.

My new purple hair



The day before we went to the Grand Canyon.  We did a hike there and after the hiking we were all hungry and thirsty so we had a picnic lunch and some soda and water.  It was a fun trip.


Grand Canyon

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ethan! You're really rockin' that purple hair. Great look! (Yeah, the Grand Canyon looks ok, too.)

    ReplyDelete