Friday, June 3, 2016

Welcome to my blog

Hi my name is Ethan. I am 11 years old, turning 12 in September. 

The adventure I will be writing about is us moving onto a boat from an RV.  We are in the RV now.

I just finished 5th grade at a charter school called Eagle Ridge Academy in Minnesota.  It was a pretty long day. We would get up at 6:00 and start school at 8;00 and we end at 3;00 in the afternoon. Life was pretty good. 

And now we are living in an RV and I have my own bed and play games on Wii/tablet.  When I think about this adventure I hope that we have fun on the boat. I think the boring part about it is that we have to travel to a lot of places.The part that is happy is that we get to see clams that dig in the ground at the beaches.

I hope you read another of my stories in the future and stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment